Samples:
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer
Number 4 Super Comb & Prep Protect
Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil
suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
100% Pure Gingerade Shower Gel
Well I received my Birchbox as you can see :) I love collaborations, so I was excited to see this month Birchbox had teamed up with Women’s Health Magazine. The samples included are meant to “Energize your Routine.” We also received a subscription card for a year of Women’s Health ($9.99/yr) & a mini booklet Power Up with 12 Challenges aimed towards being healthy inside as well as out (example, No. 11 Take a Cold Shower, cold showers improve circulation, boost your immune system and increase metabolism) Think I’ll be taking alot of cold showers!! Overall I was happy with this months Birchbox, I haven’t had a chance to try everything but I did try the suki exfoliate foaming cleanser and the Juice Beauty(which I loved), the foaming cleanser confused me because it was great at exfoliating but it did not foam at all. Feel free to comment, let me know your thoughts or what you received. Thanks for reading and have a awesome day!!









No comments:
Post a Comment